Submit your M&M2023 Symposium Ideas before it is too late!
Symposium topics are being solicited in the areas of biological sciences, physical sciences and analytical sciences/instrumentation advances. Have a look at the scheduled symposia at M&M 2022 to see what you can expect this year.
WHAT TO DO:
1. Click here for the submission form.
2. Complete the form (All Fields Required)
- Create a proposed symposium title
- Select the topical area (e.g; Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, or Analytical Sciences);
- Include a brief description of the proposed symposium (<100 words);
- Summarize the paragraph description with 3-6 short bullet points;
- Include the names & email addresses of 1-3 ADDITIONAL people who would be willing and able to be involved symposium organizers with you! A minimum of 2 (maximum of 4) organizers *per symposium* are required.
3. SUBMIT YOUR FORM – No later than January 30, 2022.
Submissions will ONLY be accepted via the form, no emails please.
Questions? Email the program chair, Ru-ching Hsia, at MM2023ProgramChair@microscopy.
For Sunday Short Course ideas, please email the Short Course Organizer directly (Donovan Leonard)
For Physical Sciences Tutorial ideas, please email the organizer directly (Donovan Leonard)
For Biological Sciences Tutorial ideas, please email the organizer directly (Cheri Hampton)
For Tech Forum session ideas, please email the organizer directly (Page Baluch)