Notice Regarding COVID-19 and M&M 2020
The effect of COVID-19 on event planning is a rapidly-evolving situation. MSA and MAS Leadership are aware that many upcoming conferences have been canceled or postponed, and that several organizations and universities have enacted travel bans for the 2nd quarter.
MSA and MAS Leadership have determined that it is too early to make changes for August. The Microscopy & Microanalysis (M&M) community will be informed immediately if any changes or decisions are made that will affect M&M 2020, but as of today, all plans regarding M&M 2020 in August in Milwaukee, WI are moving forward as scheduled. Note that should the event be postponed, registration fees will be transferred to the re-scheduled event, and if M&M 2020 is canceled, registration fees will be refunded.