M&M2022 Portland will kick off on Sunday, July 31, with your choice between one of eight Sunday Short Course options on a variety of topics led by subject-matter experts, including MSA Fellows and Society Award Recipients.
All short courses start at 8:30 AM and end by 5:30 PM. A certificate of attendance will be emailed to each participant.
M&M2022 Sunday Short Courses:
- X-10 High-Resolution Structure Determination by Cryo-EM
- X-11 Explaining the New World Order of Biological Fluorescence Microscopy
- X-12 Guidelines for Performing 4D-STEM Characterization from the Atomic to >Micrometer Scales: Experimental Considerations, Data Analysis and Simulation
- X-13 Serial EM for EM Data Acquisition
- X-14 In situ and Operando Approaches to TEM
- X-15 Cryo-STEM and EELS for Materials Sciences
- X-16 Data Analysis in Materials Science
- X-17 Biological EM Sample Processing
Note: A separate cost applies for Sunday Short Courses. Learn more and register by June 1 to save on fees!