Register for Quantiative MicroAnalysis 2019
June 24-27, 2019 in Minneapolis, MN at the University of Minnesota.
- Students: $100
- Students must be currently enrolled in a course of study leading to a degree (Grade/Undergraduate/Graduate)
- Proof of eligibility for the student rate may be requested.
- Professional/Other: $400
- Early career scholarships are available.
- There will be a call for abstracts to present talks or posters at QMA-2019 on relevant research of interest to the community.
- Deadline for contributed talk abstracts: 15-May-2019
- Deadline for contributed poster abstracts: 1-June-2019
- Abstracts will be judged on merit (academic/non-commercial) for inclusion in the program.
Included with registration:
- Attendance at the conference
- User meetings
- Meals on conference days:
- Continental breakfasts
- Coffee breaks
- Conference banquet dinner (Wednesday night)
Please complete this form and submit payment by PayPal
- Third parties may assist the attendee by completing this form and submit payment. In this case, please enter the attendee’s data below and enter your information in the area reserved for the form preparer.
- If there is absolutely no way that you can pay using PayPal, please contact Heather Lowers (see below) and she can arrange an alternative.
If you have a problem registering, please try a different browser and/or contact us.
Please direct questions to a member of the organizing committee:
- Heather Lowers of the US Geological Survey
- Julien Allaz of the Department of Earth Sciences at ETH Zurich
- Abigail Lindstrom of the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Paul Carpenter of the Washington University of St. Louis
- Anette von der Handt of the University of Minnesota
- Emma Bullock of the Carnegie Institute of Washington
- Nicholas Ritchie of the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- John Fournelle of the University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Owen Neill of University of Michigan